Lesson 55 on the explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah is available. Please listen to it here or download it:
This lesson followed on from the belief in the Prophets and Messengers, and was related to belief in the Books (Kutub). Imam At-Tahawi (rahimahullaah) linked belief in the Prophets and Messengers with belief in the Books. Again, a number of issues were explained and clarified such as:
* The contents of the Kutub and the topics found in them.
* The usool (foundational principles) found in the Kutub.
* The Sharee’ah (revealed laws) found in the Books and the differences in the revealed laws.
* Whether the suhuf [scrolls of Ibrahim and Musa (‘alaihimus salaam)] are part of the Kutub or separate from them.
* The basic knowledge (mujmal) required for the belief in the Books to be valid.
NOTE: Previous lessons are available here: