Lesson 62 on the explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah is available. Please listen to it here or download it:
This lesson was an explanation of the following statement:
“We do not expel or excommunicate anyone from the people of the Qiblah on account of a sin he committed so long as he does not declare that sin lawful and nor do we say that a sin does not harm a person in the presence of his eemaan.”
A clarification and explanation of the serious and dangerous affair of Takfeer (expelling a Muslim from Islaam and declaring him to be an apostate, non-Muslim) was provided.
What you’ll learn in this must listen lesson:
- The different astray groups that have made mistakes in the issue of Takfeer and how such mistakes occurred or came about.
- The groups and individuals whom Allaah declared disbelievers in the Qur’aan despite their having tasdeeq in the heart (inward belief)
- The possible ways a person can exit the Religion (with examples provided)
- Distinguishing between the unrestricted generalised Takfeer and the takfeer of a specific individual.
- The process and procedure regarding making Takfeer such as establishing the conditions and removing the barriers.
- How to remain on the middle path regarding Takfeer.
NOTE: Previous lessons are available here: