Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees.
NOTE: click on image icons above to go to relevant site or page.
- 267,224 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Countering Extremism
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Nawaaqid al-Islaam
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
30. The Ruling on Comedy & Plays (Acting) for Da’wah – Shaykh Sālih Al-Fawzān
31. Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) clarifies the application of the term “Shaykh”
32. Muslim Youth: Targets for radicalisation
33. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Category Archives: Advice
Serious Reflection: “Hold fast to the Narrations of the Salaf even if the People were to Abandon you”
Serious reflection, especially in these times! Classic statement by Imam al-Awzaa’ee (rahimahullah): “Hold Fast to the Narrations of the Salaf even if the People were to Abandon You…”
Note: “deceiving, surmising, cheating, lying, beautifiers of speech” is the saying of Aboo Haatim ar-Raazee (d. 264H) as quoted by al-Laalikaa’ee in Sharh Usoolul-I’tiqaad Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah (2/176-182).
Imaam Ibn Qudaamah Al-Maqdisee (rahimahullaah) said: Know that the basis of (love) of prestige is the love of widespread fame and glory (for oneself); that is a great danger and in obscurity there is safety. The people of goodness do … Continue reading
The Advice of Shaykh bin Baaz to al-Mas’aree, al-Faqeeh and bin Laadin (al-Khaarijee) and All Those who Traverse their Way
1It is obligatory upon the constituents to co-operate with the rulers and committees. So along with every caller to the truth, there must be co-operation upon the truth and upon making it apparent and calling to it and abandoning the … Continue reading
DESCRIPTION An excellent lecture by brother Abu Uwais Abdullaah Alee (rahimahullaah) on the topic of sticking to the Ulemaa (scholars). Amongst the matters discussed are the distinguishing characteristics of the Ulemaa who are indeed very few in our times. The … Continue reading
Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee (d. 463H) cites an isnaad going back to Aboo ‘Abdillaah Muhammad ibn ‘Alee as-Suwaree that he said (in some lines of poetry): “Say to the one who opposes the hadeeth and sets out discrediting its people and those … Continue reading
Q: Doctor T.’A.S. From Australia raised a question about moving animals from Australia to the Middle East and was concerned about the bad conditions surrounding the shipment of these animals. We request H.E. Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Aziz ibn ‘Abdullah ibn Baz to … Continue reading
The following link contains a khutbah given by Abu Uways (rahimahullaah) on ‘Eedul-Fitr (1424H/2003). Both the 10 minute audio and its transcription are provided. http://www.troid.ca/index.php/manhaj/holding-on-to-the-sunnah/the-saved-sect/1425-stick-to-the-jamaa-ah-you-can-t-do-it-alone A short excerpt of the khutbah is provided below: I’ll make this, insha’Allaah ta’ala, short … Continue reading