Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees.
NOTE: click on image icons above to go to relevant site or page.
- 262,354 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Countering Extremism
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Nawaaqid al-Islaam
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. Definition of Salafi Methodology, its principles, adherance to it and its virtue
30. Is ‘Tawheed Al-Haakimiyyah’ a separate and fourth category of Tawheed?
31. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
32. The Ruling on Comedy & Plays (Acting) for Da’wah – Shaykh Sālih Al-Fawzān
33. Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) clarifies the application of the term “Shaykh”
34. Muslim Youth: Targets for radicalisation
35. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
A new series of lessons are due to start from Sunday 25th August 2019, inshaa’Allaah. The explanation of Usool us-Sittah (The Six Principles) by Imam Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab will be taught by Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq. Please feel free to … Continue reading
Eid prayer will be held as usual in Albert Park, Middlesbrough. ALL welcome. Don’t forget to bring your own mats. The Postcode is TS1 3LB.
UPDATE: Eid will be TUESDAY 4th June. We will be praying in Albert Park at 7:45am inshaa’Allaah. Everyone is welcome, so join us. Please don’t forget to bring your own mats!
Come and join us at Albert Park in Middlesbrough on TUESDAY to pray the Eed al-Adhaa prayer. We’ll be praying in the Roller Skate Rink next to the Lake, inshaa’Allaah. Please don’t forget to bring your own mats!
The quizzes were hosted on Dropbox but it looks like they dropped support for HTML content sometime in 2017, which means that the links that were previously provided for each quiz don’t work in that the quiz doesn’t start up. … Continue reading
Come and join us at Albert Park in Middlesbrough on FRIDAY to pray the Eid ul-Fitr prayer. We’ll be praying in the Play Park next to the Lake, inshaa’Allaah. Please don’t forget to bring your own mats!
With the good news that the deadline for Phase One completion has been extended to 28th February 2014, there’s still time for you to make a donation (or several) to aid and support this noble Masjid & School Project. Don’t … Continue reading
If you haven’t already donated to the noble East London Mosque and School Project, there’s still time to do so. The deadline to complete Phase One is the 7th February 2014. For more details of the project and to donate … Continue reading
DOWNLOAD THE FIVE TALKS FOR FREE HERE: http://www.learnaboutislam.co.uk/2013/11/24/alhuda-bolton-conference-2013/. We’re looking forward to attending this event and call on others to visit Bolton and attend the 1 day event of seeking knowledge. Watch the trailer and view the conference timetable here: … Continue reading