Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees
- 260,553 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Nawaaqid al-Islaam
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. Definition of Salafi Methodology, its principles, adherance to it and its virtue
30. Is ‘Tawheed Al-Haakimiyyah’ a separate and fourth category of Tawheed?
31. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
32. The Ruling on Comedy & Plays (Acting) for Da’wah – Shaykh Sālih Al-Fawzān
33. Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) clarifies the application of the term “Shaykh”
34. Muslim Youth: Targets for radicalisation
35. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Category Archives: Qur’aan
A talk organised by Islam Tees. For more talks check out the following page with free downloadable mp3: https://islamtees.wordpress.com/audio/islamtees-talks/ More video lectures available on our Videos page.
Note: Upon completion of the video, we’ve prevented Youtube suggested videos from being displayed as this oftens shows contrasting material and that which is likely to misguide. We’d advise others to do likewise by adding the following to the end … Continue reading
Nu’aym ibn Hammaad explains the meaning of “And He is with you wheresover you may be.” [Surah Al-Hadid (57):4]
Muhammad ibn Makhlad al-‘Attaar said: ar-Ramaadee narrated to us (that), “I asked Nu’aym ibn Hammaad about the Saying of Allaah, the Most High: He said, ‘Its meaning is that not any slight or hidden thing remains hidden from His Knowledge. … Continue reading
The following is taken from Ahkaam minal-Qur’aan Al-Kareem (Rulings from the Noble Qur’aan) by The Shaykh the al-‘Allaamah Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah’s forgiveness and mercy be upon him, his parents, and the Muslims): 1. Allaah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) … Continue reading
Taken from (and slightly formatted for easier reading): http://www.thenoblequran.com/
Taken from (and slightly adapted for easier reading): http://www.thenoblequran.com/
We hope these pics bring back some good memories! Note: these pics were taken on November/December 2009.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ إِنَّمَآ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ “Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no concern with them in the least. Their … Continue reading
Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the land, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant … Continue reading