Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees.
NOTE: click on image icons above to go to relevant site or page.
- 271,380 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Countering Extremism
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Nawaaqid al-Islaam
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
30. The Ruling on Comedy & Plays (Acting) for Da’wah – Shaykh Sālih Al-Fawzān
31. Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) clarifies the application of the term “Shaykh”
32. Muslim Youth: Targets for radicalisation
33. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Category Archives: Salaf
Serious Reflection: “Hold fast to the Narrations of the Salaf even if the People were to Abandon you”
Serious reflection, especially in these times! Classic statement by Imam al-Awzaa’ee (rahimahullah): “Hold Fast to the Narrations of the Salaf even if the People were to Abandon You…”
Advice Regarding Hamza Tzortzis and Company (iERA): Part 1 – Introduction Part 2 – The Usool of al-Jahm bin Safwan and Ahl al-Kalaam Part 3 – Ibn Taymiyyah on the Path of Ahl al-Kalaam, Their Greatest Foundation and Its Consequences … Continue reading
Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah presents a nice statement in the course of his refutation of factions of the people of kalaam, and through it he lays down an important principle. He says in Fatawa al-Hamawiyyah (Dar Kutub al-Ilmiyyah, 1409H/1988CE, p. … Continue reading
List of biographies taken from the recommended book, Commentary on Al-Muzani’s Sharhus-Sunnah, Sunnah Publishing. 1) Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه 2) ‘Umar Ibnul-Khattab رضي الله عنه 3) ‘Uthman Ibn ‘Affan رضي الله عنه 4) ‘Ali Ibn Abi Talib رضي الله … Continue reading
The link below is for the Flash version: For the non-Flash / iPad version click the following link: SALAF Quiz More quizzes can be found here: https://islamtees.wordpress.com/quizzes/
The following saying of the great Sahabi, ‘Abdullah ibn Masood (رضي الله عنه) is worthy of serious reflection: Abu Khaithama narrated to us, saying: Jareer reported to us from ‘Abdullaah ibn Yazeed, i.e. As-Sahbaanee, from Kumail bin Ziyaad that ‘Abdullaah … Continue reading