Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees.
NOTE: click on image icons above to go to relevant site or page.
- 285,965 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Countering Extremism
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
30. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Category Archives: Shirk
Allah (subhaanuahu wa ta’aala) says: “Worship Allah Alone, and keep away from Taghut.” [an-Nahl (16):36] And He (subhaanuahu wa ta’aala) says: “Worship Allah alone and do not associate others in worship with him.” [an-Nisaa (4):36] Allah did not restrict His … Continue reading
: The founder of this group was nurtured upon Sufiyyah and gave two pledges of allegiance to Sufi orders. : He would sit at the graves, waiting to receive some spiritual enlightenment and inspirational ideas from the deceased inside of … Continue reading
Narrated Ibn Abbas (رضي الله عنه): All the idols which were worshipped by the people of Noah were worshipped by the Arabs later on. As for the idol Wadd, it was worshipped by the tribe of Kalb at Daumat-al-Jandal; Suwa’ … Continue reading
Ibn ‘Arabee held that all the pagans and idol-worshippers were upon the truth since Allaah is in his view everything. Therefore whoever worshipped an idol, or worshipped a stone, or a tree, or a human, or a star, then he … Continue reading
The link below is for the Flash version: For the non-Flash / iPad version click the following link: SHIRK Quiz All the previous quizzes have been updated, so please check them out here: https://islamtees.wordpress.com/quizzes/
The following is all based on the excellent book, Tawassul – Its Types and Its Rulings by Shaikh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee, translated by Aboo Talhah Daawood ibn Ronald Burbank. Shaikh al-Albaanee replies to this doubt (‘Umar requesting Al-Abbaas to pray … Continue reading
Narrated ‘Aisha: Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, “If any religious man dies amongst those people they … Continue reading
INTRODUCTION I ask Allaah, the Most Generous, Lord of the Great Throne to befriend you in this world and the Hereafter, and to make you blessed wherever you may be. And (I ask) that He make you from those who … Continue reading
Concerning the saying of Allah – the most perfect – about the people of Nooh: “And they have said : You shall not forsake your gods, nor shall you forsake Wadd, nor Suwaa’, nor Yaghooth, nor Ya’ooq, nor Nasr.” (Surah … Continue reading