Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees.
NOTE: click on image icons above to go to relevant site or page.
- 285,966 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Countering Extremism
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
30. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Tag Archives: prophets
The core message of the Qur’an – to worship Allaah alone without associating any partners in His worship
The Qur’an has 6,236 verses in total (not counting the basmalas at start) with the core message being to worship Allaah alone (Tawhid) without associating any partners in that worship (Shirk). The first pillar of Islaam (Shahadah) and the first … Continue reading
Lesson 75 on the explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah is available. You can listen to it or download it here: Lesson 75.mp3 Topics or issues covered in this lesson: Belief in the Messengers and whatever they brought. The Deen of the … Continue reading
Lesson 54 on the explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah is available. Please listen to it here or download it: Lesson 54.mp3 This lesson was in relation to belief in the Prophets and Messengers, wherein a number of points/issues were clarified such … Continue reading
What follows are the beliefs and creed of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning the fourth pillar of Imaan – Belief in the Messengers, taken from The Tenets of Faith by Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaimeen. We believe that Allaah the Exalted sent … Continue reading