Follow us on Twitter, @IslamTees.
NOTE: click on image icons above to go to relevant site or page.
- 276,490 Total Pageviews
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Countering Extremism
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Nawaaqid al-Islaam
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
12. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
13. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
14. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
15. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
16. The Meaning of Worship
17. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
18. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
19. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
20. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
21. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
22. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
23. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
24. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
25. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
26. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
27. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
28. A warning against Anasheeds
29. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
30. The Ruling on Comedy & Plays (Acting) for Da’wah – Shaykh Sālih Al-Fawzān
31. Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) clarifies the application of the term “Shaykh”
32. Muslim Youth: Targets for radicalisation
33. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Tag Archives: shia
Lesson 5 on the explanation of Usool us-Sittah (The Six Principles) is now available. You can listen to or download it here: Lesson 5.mp3 The Second Foundation Allāh commanded with unity in the religion and prohibited from separation therein. Allāh … Continue reading
Lesson 4 on the explanation of Usool us-Sittah (The Six Principles) is now available. You can listen to or download it here: Lesson 4.mp3 The Second Foundation Allāh commanded with unity in the religion and prohibited from separation therein. Allāh … Continue reading
From the time of the revolt of Zaid, the Shi’ah were divided into Raafidah and Zaidiyyah, and when he (Zaid) was asked about Abu Bakr and ‘Umar he invoked mercy upon them both, a people rejected him (rafadahu), and he … Continue reading
A Warning Against the Spread of the Deen of the Rawafidh (Shia) in Algeria and Other Muslim Lands Compiled by The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith, Rabee bin Haadee Umair al-Madkhalee Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya All praise belongs to Allaah, … Continue reading
Shia Authorities on the Existence and Reality of Abdullah Bin Saba’ and a Brief Overview of the Doctrines Innovated by him
Abdullah bin Saba’ al-Yahoodi All Sunni and Shia authorities were agreed upon the existence and reality of Abdullah bin Saba’ until the Orientalists such as Bernard Lewis, Julius Wellhausen, Friedlander, and Caetani Leone started to cast doubt about the existence … Continue reading
The Twelver Shite, Badr al-Deen al-Hoothee said, “I, from my own self, believe in their takfir – meaning the Companions – due to them having opposed the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa aalihi)” as reported from him by Abu … Continue reading