- 250,913 Total Pageviews
Click image below to learn more about ISLAM
1. The types of Tawheed and definitions of each one of them
2. Soorahs Singled Out For Classification of Tawheed
3. Conditions of Laa ilaha illallah
4. Effects of Laa ilahah ilallaah
5. The purpose and mission of Prophet Muhammad
6. Introduction To Allaah’s Names and Attributes
7. What were the origins of Shirk?
8. The different types of Shirk
9. The Four Rules regarding Shirk
10. Clear Prohibition of Grave worship
11. The most superior way of asking for forgiveness
12. Why are our Supplications Not Answered?
13. The truth about the label ‘wahhabi’ and an appeal to common sense
14. A brief introduction to the Salafi dawah
15. Answers To Common Misconceptions On Naming with Salafiyyah
16. Lecture: Freedom of Women Through Islam
17. Fear, Inc. 2.0 – Islamophobia Network’s Efforts to Manufacture Hate in America
18. The Meaning of Worship
19. Tafseer of ‘You (Alone) we worship and You (Alone) we ask for help’
20. Collection of Guidelines on What a Person Can Do to Protect Himself From Magic
21. Seven Ways to Fight Laziness, Boredom and Weakness When Trying to Study
22. Shaikh al-Uthaimeen: How Muslims Should Behave in Non-Muslim Societies
23. Imam al-Shatibi’s Comprehensive and Definitive Definition of Bid’ah
24. How a Small Bid’ah Leads to a Greater Bid’ah
25. A Brief History of the Innovated Sects
26. The Great Debate of Ibn ‘Abbas with the Khawarij
27. Statements of Imaams of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah concerning rulers and Khurooj
28. The Unity of Religions According to Ibn ‘Arabee
29. Ibn Abil ‘Izz al-Hanafee on Implications of belief in Wahdatul-Wujood
30. Ibn Al-Jawzee on the history of Sufi thought, books and authors
31. Reply to question that refuters of Ahlul-Bidah are the cause of separation
32. Slideshow: Sayings of the Salaf on Innovation
33. A warning against Anasheeds
34. Definition of Salafi Methodology, its principles, adherance to it and its virtue
35. Is ‘Tawheed Al-Haakimiyyah’ a separate and fourth category of Tawheed?
36. The three stages of Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree
37. The Ruling on Comedy & Plays (Acting) for Da’wah – Shaykh Sālih Al-Fawzān
38. Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) clarifies the application of the term “Shaykh”
39. Muslim Youth: Targets for radicalisation
40. 10 Points Distinguishing Salafi methodology from Ikhwani methodology
- NOTE : Right-click each of the following images to open in new tab or window.
List of Pages
- Classical Treatises
- Dawah leaflets
- For Non-Muslims
- Glossary of Terms
- Hadith resource
- Islamic Websites
- Nawaaqid al-Islaam
- Prophetic reminders posters
- Short Quotes
Recommended websitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Blog sitesNote: Clicking on an image will direct you to that website.
Tag Archives: sunnah
Come and join us at Albert Park in Middlesbrough on TUESDAY to pray the Eed al-Adhaa prayer. We’ll be praying in the Roller Skate Rink next to the Lake, inshaa’Allaah. Please don’t forget to bring your own mats!
For more details about the book click here: Brief Guide to Islam
Lesson 83 on the explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah are available. You can listen to it or download it here: Lesson 83.mp3 Lesson continued the explanation of the sentence regarding following the Sunnah and the Jamaa’ah, with the meanings of certain … Continue reading
Lesson 82 on the explanation of Aqeedah at-Tahaawiyyah are available. You can listen to it or download it here: Lesson 82.mp3 An explanation of the following sentence: We follow the Sunnah and the Jamaa’ah and we avoid all things which … Continue reading
Note: “deceiving, surmising, cheating, lying, beautifiers of speech” is the saying of Aboo Haatim ar-Raazee (d. 264H) as quoted by al-Laalikaa’ee in Sharh Usoolul-I’tiqaad Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah (2/176-182).
Link to site: http://www.sunnah.tv/ Taken from: http://www.salafitalk.com/threads/832-Sunnah.TV-Video-and-Audio-Online?p=1551#post1551
Destroying the Slander of Tajsim (Anthropomorphism) Against Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah: Excerpt from Part 1: Because this slander of Tajseem is grave, then it is important to aid one’s Muslim brother, be he the oppressed or the one oppressing, and so … Continue reading
Concerning his, sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, statement: “Islaam began as something strange”, then it is referring to the people before his advent, who were upon widespread deviance. This is as the Prophet, sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Indeed Allaah looked … Continue reading